Steel Grey, Blue Graphite, Red Earth / Caramel, Black
L, M, S, XL
Keep your hands warm, not sweaty.
A lightweight and dexterous technical leather glove ideal for dryer and milder days on the mountain or when enhanced breathability helps maintain comfort on the way up, the Tacoma exemplifies a clean and classic aesthetic in a low-profile package. Its goat leather palm is supple and durable, complimented by a four-way stretch micro ripstop shell that offers forget-you’re-wearing-a-glove dexterity. From springs laps to the skintrack—or spring laps on the skintrack—this is your dependable lightweight glove to keep hands warm, not sweaty.
- 76% Goat Leather, 17% Polyamide, 4% Polyester, 3% Elastane
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSULATION: 2mm foam (100% polyester)
- SHELL: Leather and 4-Way stretch shell (70% goat leather, 21% nylon, 5% polyester, 4% elastane)
- LINING: 150g tricot (100% polyester)
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather